- 1). I am a trainer and have my course videos can I use Tutoryal to upload and market my courses?
Absolutely! Ours is an industry agnostic platform.Whether you are a soft skills trainer, teacher or a technical trainer, our platform has the perfect solution for you.
- 2). Do I need to enter my credit card details to take a demo?
No credit card is required. Start on our Demo today, and choose your plan when you’re ready.
- 3). Will my courses content and learner data created during demo period be intact if upgraded to paid plan?
Yes, all your content uploaded during the demo period will be intact in case you upgrade to paid plan on or before the end of your demo.
- 4). Can I cancel or change my account at any time?
Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade your account at any time from within your account details.
- 5). What will happen if I upgrade or downgrade my account?
All your course data and learner data will be intact when you upgrade your account. Please note that you might experience data loss if you choose to downgrade your account. This data loss depends on features that you lose with a downgrade. Any changes to subscription plan will be effective from your next billing cycle.
- 6). Do I need a web host?
This site is hosted by Learnfreakout Digital Solutions. All you need is an internet connection to access it.
- 7). Do I own my content?
Absolutely! You own all the content uploaded by you.
- 8). How are payments processed?
You need to ad your credentials to the payment gateway in your Account’s payment settings. All payment transactions between you and your students are directly credited to your account. Any costs related to payment gateway will be based on your agreement with your account with the payment gateway provider.
- 9). What payment gatewaysdoes Tutoryal support?
ii. Paypal (will be added soon)
- 10). What onboarding support is included?
Our product is a plug and play service, and easy and simple to use. No onboarding would be required. However, you will find a video on how to use ‘Tutoryal’ to guide you through uploading of courses and any other activity you wish to carry out. Also, in case you need further assistance, you can drop an email with your requirement at “email@example.com” and we will revert accordingly.
- 11). Are these courses live?
There are both options available on the platform, to conduct Live classes as well as upload pre-recorded videos or other training content. Live classes will be synchronised learning, while the other courses will be asynchronized learning and can be accessed by any registered user 24/7 as long as the course is made available on the platform by the course owner. For live classes you need to use third party live conferencing tools like googlemeet, zoom, gotomeetingsetc to create a live session and share live classroom /meeting link within the add Live Classes module.
- 12). Does Tutoryal offer its own Video conferencing platform for Live Classes?
Currently, we do not have our own Video conferencing tool, neither have we tied up with a third-party provider. For live classes you need to use third party live conferencing tools like googlemeet, zoom, gotomeetingsetc to create a live session and share live classroom /meeting link within the add Live Classes module.However, we are working towards providing this as a feature in our phase two applications.
- 13). Does Tutoryal offer interactive whiteboard?
Currently, we do not have an interactive whiteboard. However, we are working towards providing this as a feature in our phase two applications.
- 14). May I download the course to watch offline?
Yes, for courses where the course owner has given the permission to download.
- 15). What if I have a question while I'm watching a course?
Feel free to ask your question in the Forum section available for each course or drop a message to the instructor.
- 17). Can I pay and use the tutorial services just for few days?
Yes, we have Basic Day Subscription Plan for people who wish to use the LMS platform for a day. However, please note under this plan once your subscription expires your data is no longer available. You will have to create a new account every time you need a daily subscription.
- 18). Can I do bulk upload of students & Instructors?
Yes, this feature is as part of the Pro and above subscription packages.
- 19). What if I want to have tutorial in a different language?
We provide multilingual support; this is for the navigation on the platform for which you will have to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The courses need to be uploaded by the owner in the desired language.
- 20). Can I use only the assessment facility for my students?
Yes, you may use independent assessment modules for facilitating Mock Test, Knowledge Assessments etc.
- 21). Can I bulk upload assessments?
For Pro and above subscribers bulk upload functionality for assessments is available.
- 22). Will the certificates have my signature on it?
Yes, you can upload the image of your signature to be included on the certificates.
- 23). What is closed room facility?
You can assign a course to only limited or selected learners, without making the course available for retail enrolment.
- 24). What should I do if I need bandwidth, more than what is allocated to me for larger audiences?
There are Ad-On packages available to buy from in case you need additional bandwidth.
- 25). I have a pro package, but for one programme, I need more than 10 instructors to teach for 1 month? Is there any add ons available?
There are Ad-Ons packages available to buy from in case you need additional instructor to be added.
- 26). Is there a free trial?
Yes, you will receive a 5-day demo option to checkout and understand how ‘tutoryal’works. The features available under Basic package will be available for the demo. However, the demo will not have a ‘Student’ module. You can always check out how your course will look under the Student module by using the ‘View on front end’ option available while creating the content.